Monday, August 8, 2011

Jennifer's Garden by Dianne Venetta

Title: Jennifer's Garden
Author: Dianne Venetta
Published By: Self Published (May 10, 2011)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
My Rating: 4 Stars


Goodreads Description:
In a race against time, cardiologist Jennifer Hamilton is caught between her mother's dying wish and taking the risk of a lifetime with Jackson Montgomery. He's the man hired to complete the landscaping for her new home; the venue for her upcoming wedding. He's everything she never wanted in a man, but his lure pulls strong, putting her career on the line...

My Review:
I was really surprised by this book, sometimes with self published work you just never know what to expect. This book really surprised me, not only was is very well edited (something that doesn't always happen in the self publishing world) but it was also very well written.
The story line was fabulous, the character were loveable and the problems felt real and it was easy to get wrapped up in Jennifer and Jax's relationship and in them and really care about what happened to them in the end.
Any book that can make you laugh or cry or just feel the emotions the characters are feeling is a sign of a great author.
I really enjoyed Jennifer's story and Venetta's writing. I am so glad that I gave this book a chance and can't wait to read more from the author. I think we can expect some really great things from her in the future and look forward to reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment