Friday, August 19, 2011

First Frost (Mythos Academy #0.5) by Jennifer Estep

Title: First Frost (Mythos Academy #0.5)
Author: Jennifer Estep
Published By: Kensington Books (July 1, 2011)
Genre: YA 
My Rating: 4 Stars


Goodreads Description:
I am Gwen Frost, and I have a Gypsy gift.  It's called psychometry - that's a fancy way of saying that I see images in my head and get flashes of other people's memories off almost everything I touch, even guys.  My gift makes me kind of nosy. Okay, okay, maybe a lot nosy--to the point of obsession sometimes. I want to know everything about everyone around me. But even I don't want to know the secrets my friend Paige is hiding or the terrible loss that will send me to a new school - Mythos Academy, where the teachers aren't preparing us for the SATs, but to battle Reapers of Chaos.  Now I have no friends and no idea how my gift fits in with all these warrior whiz kids.  The only thing I do know is that my life is never, ever going to be the same.  .  .

My Review:
Okay so normally I don't bother with writing reviews for novellas or for prequels to series but this one was so good that I thought it deserved it.
I just loved reading it and I really didn't want it to end. I wanted to know more about Gwen and the school and what her powers were going to reveal and of course who doesn't want to read more about the mysterious Logan?
I am so glad that I bought the first book in the series because I can't wait to read more!
This completely captured my attention and left me wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment