Monday, July 18, 2011

Seers by Heather Frost

Title: Seers
Author: Heather Frost
Published by: Bonneville (Oct. 8, 2011)
Source: ARC copy
Genre: YA Paranormal
My Rating: 4 Stars

Goodreads Description:

For Kate Bennet, surviving the car wreck that killed her parents means big changes and even bigger problems. As she begins to see auras and invisible people, Kate must learn to trust Patrick O'Donnell, a handsome Guardian, or risk her life being overrun with Demons. She soon realizes that both she and her heart are in big-time trouble.

My Review:
This was a really fun read!
Something different and new in the paranormal world without being too new and unheard of.
I really enjoyed the characters in this story. Kate's strength and willingness to do what is right. I loved how quirky and fun and loyal her best friend Lee was.
Patrick was awesome, Toni was hilarious and her Grandpa? He was fantastic! I loved her grandparents in this story and how real everyone felt.
I am really looking forward to reading a sequel to this story (I hope there is one!).

No comments:

Post a Comment